The Life Sciences Core Curriculum is a series of courses required of all Life Sciences majors.
Upon completion of this multidisciplinary curriculum, students have the flexibility to choose the major that best suits their interests
- Cognitive Science
- Computational & Systems Biology
- Ecology, Behavior and Evolution
- Human Biology and Society
- Integrative Biology and Physiology
- Marine Biology
- Microbiology, Immunology, & Molecular Genetics
- Molecular, Cell Developmental Biology
- Psychology, B.A.